• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 coronet steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonnie Leach

Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
complete with wheel 70 coronet auto column 150.00 obo

DSCN0974 (1).JPG DSCN0973 (1).JPG DSCN1078.JPG DSCN1079.JPG

I dont see the key cylinder you might want to show it.

I dont know if its a one year but the dash out of this car it for a 70 vin # says so

We know, that's why we're telling you it's '70 only.. not 68 and 69, so that you know what you are selling.

We know, that's why we're telling you it's '70 only.. not 68 and 69, so that you know what you are selling.
well i have not had good luck with some on here so Sorry if i am hesitate..Have everyone say they want it then no reply

DSCN1078.JPG DSCN1079.JPG

yep I know the feeling going to UPS for shipping quotes. There are some good people here,hang in there. It sometimes take a day or two for people to reply.

yep I know the feeling going to UPS for shipping quotes. There are some good people here,hang in there. It sometimes take a day or two for people to reply.
yea had a guy ask about a door sent bunch of pics, measurements..he sent back sold and all kinds of thanks then dont hear from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back