• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 coronet super bee "clone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody02

Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
70 super bee.440 6 pack.4 speed.3:55 spooled rear end.new floor pans,quarters,body is nice.the car has new paint,but its not the greatest job done.has a nice shine to it.seats redone,carpet net,head liner new.
this is not a matching numbers car.intake and carbs are new from pro max.carbs are all dressed.915 heads all re-worked.flow tested,and all machined(have all reciepts and specs).501 lift cam.chrome on bumber could use a re-do.very nice driver,no rust.turn key and go! sounds healthy and very fast.
19,500$

Attachments

• car 1.jpg
    car 1.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1,499
  • car 2.jpg
    car 2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,598
  • car 3.jpg
    car 3.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,240
  • car 4.jpg
    car 4.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,270
Last edited:
Damn, if only someone would buy my Camaro.

Good luck on the sale, car looks great.

Damn, if only someone would buy my Camaro.

Good luck on the sale, car looks great.

and my camaro also.and my charger/and my roadrunner/ and my wagon/and my nissan/

will trade for charger,cuda,or roadrunner:) im not looking for money as much as i just want a new project.only have room for one at a time

bump to the top.i would rather trade than sell.whatcha got???

Hi
If the Coronet is still available i would appreciate some pics of the interior
Regards,

nice car can`t believe some one hasn`t come forward yet, have you posted it any where else ,try a video and post it up,some one would like it , again a very nice looking car,good luck :thinker: :headbang:

No one has money.guess I will just drive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back