• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Coronet

randys4406

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Looking at some Coronet body parts. Are the fenders more in demand and have more value than other year B body's? I have seen prices in my opinion way out of line compared to other 68-70 parts. Thanks for any input.

A good set is hard to find and very pricy.
Last set I sold was 5-6 years ago for $900 (which I regret). The next year I saw a set sell at Carlisle for $1,400. Not sure what they’re going for now, never see them. Likely because they are also Super Bird fenders.
(I keep a spare set in the rafters just in case)

If their solid I would grab them.

Last fender I bought was $500 for a super-clean passenger's side. Still looking for a reasonable driver's side. I see a few on FleaBay that they are asking stupid money for - $1200 to $2000 for one fender....but those have been on there for years and will likely remain there. I gave $100 for a moderately bent, average rust, passenger's fender that could probably be resurrected with time, skill and determination. I bought a whole 440 hard top parts car out of a bone yard for $600 - solid front frame and inners, pristine roof, decent deck lid, all glass, both fenders (rust/dents), many interior and exterior bits and pieces; ***-end frame/trunk/quarters rusted away - the point is, there are still decent deals to be found out there if you can be patient. If you're in a bind, then you're stuck paying exorbitant prices. Sounds like you want to be on both sides of the equation? - you can PM me if you land a driver's fender and want to talk.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
one year only for the 1970 Coronet front fenders and hood. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

one year only for the 1970 Coronet front fenders and hood. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, ....and the deck lid and quarters and bumpers/brackets and valance....but $750 for a crumpled valance, or $200 for a license bracket??....nope....not from this guy! :)

Thanks
Mark

A good set is hard to find and very pricy.
Last set I sold was 5-6 years ago for $900 (which I regret). The next year I saw a set sell at Carlisle for $1,400. Not sure what they’re going for now, never see them. Likely because they are also Super Bird fenders.
(I keep a spare set in the rafters just in case)
Thanks for the reply. I guess you can always lower the price but never can raise it. I appreciate all of the input.

Auto Transport Service
Back