• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 gtx clean roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

shilohb

Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
TX: 70 gtx clean roller

I have a 1970 GTX it is a complete shell I have most of the trim, door handels, glass and all new bumper, lights, the front suspension is all new, new front brakes, no rust good paint this would be a great project for someone to finish in their garage all it needs is a interior and drive train
I have the fender tag the original color is
Jamaica Blue Metallic EB7 not yellow but is real clean and is a real gtx
again this is a clean roller shell not a complete car so please don't ask what engine it has or how much interior i have!
make me a reasonable offer
Located In Sherman Texas
photo (6).JPG

Do you have more pics? Where is the car located?

nope has the turn signals in the hood
I will try to get the fender tag posted tonight

I am taking offers was planning on starting at 11k

does it have A grill, any interior pieces, how is the dash, any more details? location?

hey sparkie, i see the car is located in Sherman,Texas and the seller stated in the ad basically, what you see is what you get, a nice clean roller that is gutted out with no drivetrain and no interior or glass whatsoever for &11,000 or best offer.

I have all the glass for it it is not all perfect but it is in driver shape. it has a dash shell in it with the vin on it
I have all the lower trim on the car or in boxes most the upper glass trim is going to be needed
the grill is new, along with all the emblems, fog lights, reverse lights... what is in the picture is in great shape and I plan on posting better pictures soon with vin and fender tags along with all the misc parts that go with the car

gtx 005.JPGgtx 007.JPGgtx 008.JPGgtx 009.JPGgtx 010.JPGgtx 011.JPGgtx 012.JPG
here are some more pictures I will lay out the parts I have for it soon and take pictures of those also
thanks for the intrest

- - - Updated - - -

fender tag number are
r11 v6w 26 end h51 j25 j45 m21 n41 n42 eb5 a04 b51 c16 c55 033 eb5 p6b5 eb7 224 274191 e86 d32 rs23 u0e 134019
vin is RS23U0E134019

Attachments

• gtx 006.JPG
    gtx 006.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 643
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back