• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 GTX door trim pics needed

Darius

Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of the top edge of the door going all the way to the "point" of the rear window where the drip rail molding curls down? I replaced ALL of the panels and the pieces came from several cars, not all of which had moldings and some of which had Satellite trim mounting holes. Just trying to get the right perspective of what holes to plug and where I need new ones plus I don't have a good reference pic of just how this all really should look.
Thanks!

I am looking for how the trim on the exterior top edge of the door and rear 1/4 panel just where the glass is looks. I have a piece that will fit on the quarter pane edge that has a curved end where it wraps up the roof rail but I don't see a piece that would fit on the top edge of the door itself outside of the window.
Tons of awesome GTX pics around but none of them get close enough to see this detail.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to see how the exterior side of the windows is trimmed out. I have a piece with a curve on it that wraps up the "C" pillar but I don't see anything that would fit on the top edge of the door itself outside the glass. Also need to see how the vinyl roof trim wraps around the base of the C pillar and lines up with the roof rail trim.

My camera is not the best, but hope this helps. Also mine is not a vinyl top so can't help you there. The trim outside the glass is a chrome piece with rubber weather strip attached to it.
DSCN3850.jpgDSCN3843.jpgDSCN3849.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back