• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 gtx fender tag id

Kris70gtx

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've tried several decoders online and they seem to give me different options or wont pull up the codes at all, anyone want to take a stab at decoding my fender tag? Thanks as always!
20190811_104915.jpg

E86 440 4 bbl HP engine
D32 727 automatic trans
P6F8 dark green bucket seat interior
EF8 upper door frame paint dark green
402 scheduled build date April 2 1970
FF4 lime green metallic roof and body
A36 performance axle package 3.55
B51 power disc brakes
C21 fold down center cushion-buddy seat
C55 bucket seats
H51 Air cond
J25 3 speed wipers
M21 drip rail mldg
N41 dual exh
N95 ECS
N97 noise reduction pkg
R21 am/fm
V6X side stripe black
Y16 sales bank
26 radiator

That’s a pretty neat car for the sales bank.

Last edited:
F8 dark green interior.

Don't know all the codes, but I see enough to know that it was a well optioned car, even though it was green/green. Congratulations.
A/C H51
Track pack A36
California emissions N95 N96
Buddy Seat C21
Power Brakes B51
Black Stripes V6X
No Exhaust Tips N41 California Car
AM/FM Radio R21
April 2 1970 Build Date 402

Thanks for the quick reply everyone! Yeah I thought it was cool it had the factory air and the performance axle. Is the performance axle the same as the track pack or are they different? Also, what's a sales bank? Just none special order?

Thanks for the quick reply everyone! Yeah I thought it was cool it had the factory air and the performance axle. Is the performance axle the same as the track pack or are they different? Also, what's a sales bank? Just none special order?
The Track Pack A36 in your car is a 8 3/4 3:55 axle. Y16 is the sales bank code meaning it was dealer ordered, not customer ordered.

A33 is the Track Pak
A34 is the Super Track Pak
A36 is the Performance Axle Package.

Dodge data shown but the same applies to Plymouth.
70_axle_Packages.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back