• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '70 GTX fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyfrano

Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1970 right hand fender that I've had in my shed for 27 years. This fender needs work, but I figured some of you are good with bodywork so I thought I would see if anyone wants it. Just hate throwing stuff away.. I also have a a lower grille panel also not perfect, but decent no dents $40. Fender rear splash Shields $65.
Pm me for pics I can't get them to upload

Inbox full??
It’s your inbox that is full Wile E. I just tried to message you and that’s what it told me. I looked at mine and I still have room for 37 messages left

Sorry about that I cleaned it out. You can try now. I keep getting "error" when I try to PM some members. I just assumed it was because their box was full. Not sure why its doing it? Yours did it to?

Sorry about that I cleaned it out. You can try now. I keep getting "error" when I try to PM some members. I just assumed it was because their box was full. Not sure why its doing it? Yours did it to?

As a regular member you are only allowed 15 PM's
Gold members are special they get alot more LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back