• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Rallye A/C Dash Parts - Reproduced?

Hemirunner

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, are the 70 Rallye A/C dash parts reproduced? I'm thinking of converting my non A/C rallye dash to A/C and adding an aftermarket A/C setup. Are the dash parts such as the vents and plastic pieces reproduced or do I need to find a good used 70 Rallye A/C dash?

Not that I am aware of. You can check with Classic Auto Air in Tampa or Darryl Finch in the desert. Got my similar parts from him for a Princely sum. Good luck.

I've got some aftermarket a/c stuff like that. My 70 was an original a/c car and was working when before I picked up the car I decided I wanted to smooth the firewall and get rid of that giant a/c unit taking space under my dash. I'm going to go with a clean and compact vintage air unit.

That's my plan too as it's a nonAC car but I thought if the dash parts were readily available, I'd buy them so the vents are in the dash vs under it.

Mike,
I probably have most of what you need. PM me when you know what you are after. I will be going through what I have soon to get the parts out for my car. I know I have an A/C rally dash frame, The side vents, a center vent and most of the under dash ducts. I think I even have the center dash cover with the vent hole.
Mark

Mark,
That's great. Everything I have is non AC so I'll
Be needing everything you mentioned. I'm going to use a compact universal AC/heat unit rather than the original AC/heat box so I won't need that. Set your parts aside and we'll get together on your leftovers sometime.

Auto Transport Service
Back