• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 road runner over center spring

deputybob2004

Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
im trying to find a over center spring for my 4 speed road runner.
There are studs for a spring to go on the pedal, but no spring. does anyone know if there is an inter change for the spring or know where i can find one?
any help would be great!!!
bob
70 road runner 440 6pack 4 speed

I would think practically any overcenter spring from (at least) a 70 and prior B body would work. If you're running a centerforce diaphragm clutch though you don't want the spring there

Brewer's performance has all of the 4 speed componants for our old Mopars.

I would think practically any overcenter spring from (at least) a 70 and prior B body would work. If you're running a centerforce diaphragm clutch though you don't want the spring there

Never heard that before. What's the reason?

thanks for all the help!!! Brewer performace had everything I needed to get the road runner pack on the road.
In response to the last entry, i did not know that there was a spring to assist the down strock of a clutch pedal, and it works to keep the pedal up as well.
It pays to listen to old hot rodders, they do know there stuff!!!!!
Thanks again from OKLAHOMA!!
bob
71 demon 71 duster
70 dart 70 440 6 pack road runner( back on the road again!!)

Auto Transport Service
Back