• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 RR or GTX Air Grabber Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemirunner

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not a perfect example but a solid piece. I wouldn't call it complete, as I don't have the hardware, but it does have the linkage, air box and door. It's a real decent piece $1000.00 in Illinois. I'll ship it anywhere, but crating and shipping are all on your dime. I will see if I can get a picture or two to post.

rr hood

could you post some pics, i need a hood, air grabber would be real nice. thanks usaroadrunner

AirgrabberHoodTop.jpg

Bump for the holiday crowd. Solid hood. Has airbox, vacuum actuator and all linkage and hard to find parts not pictured.

would you by chance have a bumper jack hook

for a 70 roadrunner part no. 2931103
thanks

Nice hood for the price, will ship anywhere on your dime!!

Still for sale. Hood is nearly complete with airbox, vacuum actuator and linkage. Just needs hardware.

Yawn.... this needs to go before Stuart decides he wants to build another birdible hood.... come on, get out your wallets! Or will trade for Superbird parts!!

Make an offer or let's trade!! I need a nice 4.250 8-bolt stroker crank!!

weres it located...im looking for one for to put on a 1970 belvedere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back