• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 satellite

Early

Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Hey all my name is a joe.. i just rescued a 70 satellite from being scrapped. It is a one owner car with 84000 original miles. a little tlc and i was able to drive it on the trailer and get her home. Looking forward to talking to everyone and getting this baby done. Sorry I put pics in the photo garage.

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO Joe. Congrats on getting that Satellite. First order of business is to post some pix and show everyone what you have to work with. You'll find a lot of helpful people here so you've come to the right place.

>>>> Early has posted pics of his Satellite in Photo Garages <<<<

Last edited:
Hey all my name is a joe.. i just rescued a 70 satellite from being scrapped. It is a one owner car with 84000 original miles. a little tlc and i was able to drive it on the trailer and get her home. Looking forward to talking to everyone and getting this baby done.

Welcome from North Florida…
If that’s the car in your avatar :thumbsup:
We are going to need pictures when you get a chance.
Until then get used to seeing more of this….
:xscuseless:

Welcome from North Florida…
If that’s the car in your avatar :thumbsup:
We are going to need pictures when you get a chance.
Until then get used to seeing more of this….
:xscuseless:

Early has posted pics of his Satellite in Photo Garages

Hey all my name is a joe.. i just rescued a 70 satellite from being scrapped. It is a one owner car with 84000 original miles. a little tlc and i was able to drive it on the trailer and get her home. Looking forward to talking to everyone and getting this baby done.
Hello from Michigan! Merry Christmas!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck on your project.

Good work.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Georgia.

Auto Transport Service
Back