• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 superbee 383 motor mount

bushdog

Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
hoping someone could post a picture of their left motor mount. mine is hitting the engine block, does not look right. bought anchor brand mounts.

img_1460-jpg.jpg

LOL, I guess you do have 4 whole years on me! :rolleyes:

Looks like your brackets are on correctly, but the stud in that rubber mount appears to be too high in the moulding as it's sitting too low on your bracket (and your engine must about 1/2" higher than it's supposed to be).

LOL, I guess you do have 4 whole years on me! :rolleyes:

Looks like your brackets are on correctly, but the stud in that rubber mount appears to be too high in the moulding as it's sitting too low on your bracket (and your engine must about 1/2" higher than it's supposed to be).
this is second set of mounts. any suggestions where to buy quality mounts

this is second set of mounts. any suggestions where to buy quality mounts
Second set from the same supplier?

I have no pics with a rubber mount, as mine has been running on solids since 1979 . Hopefully someone else has a comparative view picture to help you out and if not I'll crawl under the Bird tomorrow as it has rubbers on it.

Second set from the same supplier?

I have no pics with a rubber mount, as mine has been running on solids since 1979 . Hopefully someone else has a comparative view picture to help you out and if not I'll crawl under the Bird tomorrow as it has rubbers on it.
First set was bought several months ago, cant remember. that set had two different thicknesses. one inch and quarter the other was inch and half. second set came from local parts house. those are installed

hoping someone could post a picture of their left motor mount. mine is hitting the engine block, does not look right. bought anchor brand mounts.
If they weighed a lot more that’s all they would be good for is an anchor. Any overseas made mount is garbage. Even if you can get it to work, it will probably separate on you within the first year. Not good! Especially on the drivers side. I suggest drilling and bolting it together if you intend to make it work and use it.

can anyone recommend an outlet for quality built mount. guess i will buy one more set

Auto Transport Service
Back