• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 70 Water Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJL

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello. I’m looking at possibly buying an NOS water valve for my 70 Coronet. I had original water valve rebuilt by classic auto air and it leaks coolant the first time I test ran the engine in the car. I’m waiting on classic to respond to me about issue, but their immediate response was they only warranty rebuilds for 90 days. Why did I have to spend over $200 to have them rebuild it if I can’t rely on it to work properly???

Not sure if anyone has one available or knows of a more reliable rebuilder in the event classic doesn’t step up to make it right, so I’m testing the waters.

Thanks

Thanks Demonic. I was supposed to get a return call today from classic, but of course didn’t hear anything.

I can't believe people send stuff like that to Classic.... Do your research, find the known good vendor who does the work... Classic finds the cheapest vendor so they can make the most mark-up...

Last edited:
I can't believe people send stuff like that to Classic

When I say classic, I mean classic auto air or original air group, not classic industries. I was under the impression classic/original air did rebuilds in-house??

When I say classic, I mean classic auto air or original air group, not classic industries. I was under the impression classic/original air did rebuilds in-house??

Certainly a better option than classic industries... classic auto air or original air group does do the A/C stuff in house.. Heater valves? Don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back