• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Year Old Meatloaf

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
Meatloaf turns 70 years old tomorrow, Wednesday 27th September.

96900da6fb59a3e28b1e1b369f6e079a--meatloaf-singer-meatloaf-musician.jpg

http://www.axs.tv/press_articles/ax...with-a-special-saturday-stack-sept-30-at-6pe/

Don't let your meatloaf!

LMAO I saw the title and thought now we know KK's age!

I've been busy today killing stink bugs! Feeding the dark inner urges.

Is it wrong to say that I like Meatloaf (both the meal and the entertainer).

i saw him back in the mid 70's and it was a really good show.raise your hand if you remember paradise by the dashboard lights.

Half a loaf is better than none.

640514-bigthumbnail.jpg

All Hallows Eve approaches.

Time Warp.....irony

Last edited:
I've been busy today killing stink bugs! Feeding the dark inner urges.
Same here. If I'm going to hell because of my murderous ways with the disgusting little critters, then fire up the furnace!

I've gone so far as to buy some professional pesticide specifically for them and it works - on me, too, as the wind changes direction right when I spray it. :)
Best method is still an empty 20 oz. water bottle partially filled with soapy water, though.
I even laugh demonically as I get them.:mad:
"Get in my bottle little bastard....ahahahaha!"

I remember the video with the braless chick in the tight white shirt.

You are thinking of Karla DeVito. As a young teen fueled by limitless testosterone I had a thing for her back when. He had so many hits but my favorite is "you took the words right outta my mouth". Classic stuff and an interesting person.

You are thinking of Karla DeVito. As a young teen fueled by limitless testosterone I had a thing for her back when. He had so many hits but my favorite is "you took the words right outta my mouth". Classic stuff and an interesting person.

And, Karla ended up marrying actor Robbie Benson. Then & now.....

Robby-and-Karla-from-Modern-Love.jpg

e0cbcf069221a15159616f8a0ce9c748.jpg

I saw a cool show on AXYS(I think that is the call sign)tv they do regularly which is pick a very successful album and do a one hour mini documentary on the making of the album. They interview the band, producer, anyone they can find involved with it. Just last night they aired one on his first album. It had his hit Straight t out of hell on it. Lots of footage of previously mentioned chick with the white jump suit on. He really does still have an outstanding voice.

Auto Transport Service
Back