• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70aarcuda Won't be down for breakfast

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score

I Thought I'd post this here since I didn't see where anyone else had mentioned it..... 70aarcuda AKA Tony..... Though apparently not a member here on FBBO, he was a member on FABO & Moparts so many should know him... Really Good guy out of Las Vegas NV... Has lost his battle with cancer.... Sorry to be delivering this news..​

Oh no, this is terrible news. Another upstanding member lost to the roads of Heaven. May he RIP, and his family find peace and comfort in their hearts.

R.I.P.

Dam I hate cancer RIP Tony

RIP, prayers for him and family.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Rest In Peace! Cancer does suck!

RIP Tony, condolences to his family. :praying:

Sorry to hear it. He was a good dude.....RIP Tony.

Yep, Tony was a really good guy. Heard he was sick. Spoke with him on last Thursday and was crushed after getting off the phone. So sad.

Lost an asset to the mopar community.

Didn't know him but condolences to his family and friends and pray for peace and comfort to them. I know all too well what cancer can bring......

Prayers and condolences to all affected for their loss.
As y'all know, cancer is my mortal enemy. Fluck cancer.

I didn’t know him. God bless him and his family! Cancer is a cruel and vicious sickness on everyone involved! Peace be with you sir!

Auto Transport Service
Back