• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 71 -72 B body door hinges

Status
Not open for further replies.

71RRHI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
Looking for all four door hinges for a 71-72 B body to be used as cores to have rebuilt.

Will consider driver or passenger side hinges only if you dont have complete set

Still looking

Let me go look- do you still need them?

Yes I do, Thanks let me know if you find.

Found a passenger side set of hinges, still need drivers side. But will buy complete set if available

Try AMS obsolete in Georgia , they may have something. 706 337-4604. If they have what you need they may even be able to ship it to Leo

What's a set of tires going for . I Know a guy that has some doors with hinges on them I can make him an offer on them

Try AMS obsolete in Georgia , they may have something. 706 337-4604. If they have what you need they may even be able to ship it to Leo

Thanks Ill give them a call

What's a set of tires going for . I Know a guy that has some doors with hinges on them I can make him an offer on them

I would think $40 to $60 range plus shipping

Still on the hunt for the elusive 71-72 Body door hinges

I'll see if I can round up a set. I sold all of my cores to Leo three years ago. He must have already sold them.
Also 71-3 B are the same. 74 they went to the S spring. The 74-78 are actually a better hinge and will fit the 71-3 but is not "correct".

20171020_113012.jpg

I'll see if I can round up a set. I sold all of my cores to Leo three years ago. He must have already sold them.
Also 71-3 B are the same. 74 they went to the S spring. The 74-78 are actually a better hinge and will fit the 71-3 but is not "correct".

View attachment 920809
Thanks, but i found a set. Didnt know 74-78 fit. Maybe Ill keep my eue out for set as back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back