• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-72 Charger or Super Bee Tail Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

'72 Charger

Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
Hoping someone in our forum can help me out with my tail light search.
I've been looking for a complete set of R/T (Rallye) or Super Bee tail lights, i.e. housing, bezel, lenses. I can deal with rewiring and bad gaskets.
I've attached a couple of photos for reference.
Any help you guys can offer, even leads or phone numbers would be great.
Thank you
John

View attachment 146332View attachment 146333

Those R/T taillights are going to be pricey. What's your price range for the 2nd option pictured?

Just finding the complete set would be a plus. Not sure what price point because it would relate to the condition if the set.

tail lights

Just finding the complete set would be a plus. Not sure what price point because it would relate to the condition if the set.

A friend of my has a set, he got them from me a few years back, R/T tail lights, might get him to bring them to the show in SA on Sat. he is bringing me a few parts.

That would be awesome Sam. I'll be at the show. I'm a member of the San Antonio Mopar Club. Let me know if your buddy is able to get those light to you please.
Until then I'll continue my search online and on this forum. Thanks again for the help.
John

I'l try to get to my storage shed tomorrow. I have a pair of the non-R/T plain janes if you're interested in a pair of those.

Just so you don't get taken in by a scam artist, '71 Superbee taillights are the same as coupe/hardtop/SE taillights and are the most common '71 taillights.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm hoping to find one or both of the aforementioned taillights within the next couple of weeks or so.
I'd hate to hold off my entire project on tail lights but I hear that's the case sometimes.

I'll be able to get to my storage shed this weekend and take a picture of the pair of "plain janes" I have. Should be able to post pics Saturday.

I haven't forgotten.

I have a complete set as pictured in first photo. Just picked up a 100% complete 1972 Rallye Charger for parts.I can get you photos if interested.

I have a pair of tail lights like the top picture.They have the housing and wires on them.The bad is one housing has a mounting screw pulled through it and the wires on the other one have been cut into to hook up a trailor plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back