• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71-72 Dodge Charger interior (complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rjbrogan

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
looking for a complete black interior for my 72 Charger.

looking for a complete black interior for my 72 Charger.
I have a new in box black carpet and black head liner. I’m not using them bc I’m doing a Richard Petty tribute car so I won’t need upholstery other than the two bucket seats. Let me know if you are interested and I’ll try to come up with price(s). Rick (1972Dodge)

I have a new in box black carpet and black head liner. I’m not using them bc I’m doing a Richard Petty tribute car so I won’t need upholstery other than the two bucket seats. Let me know if you are interested and I’ll try to come up with price(s). Rick (1972Dodge)
Yes I'm interested, what kind of price?

Yes I'm interested, what kind of price

Hi Rjbrogan, Headliner is new , sells for $175....I'll take $125 .Carpet is new, but critters were in the box judging from some nutshells! $142 new , b/c you'll have to clean it I would say $75. I also have a brand new black dash cap if you're interested, sells for $116, I would take $75. Finally, I have a brand new black vinyl top from Legendary, sold to me for $169 (according to my wife), I'll take $125 if your interested.
If you'd like to discuss any/all of this stuff a call or
txt would be helpful.
Thanks,
(631) 790-0327 Rick

Last edited:
I have a quite a few black 71-71 B body interior parts. Rear seat, door panels, dash parts and other stuff. PM me for details. Not too far from Toledo either. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back