• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71/73 Charger rear glass molds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho-RT74

Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
wishing to find 71/73 "flat" ( not textured like 71s full tops got ) outer SS molds for rear glass.

actually top driver side is not needed but the rest yes. I don't care to get a full set though.

Please GOOD CONDITIONS... definitelly not schratched. I don't care if dirty

My car is 74 but I don't want 74s because these got aluminium molds, and they look awfull allong the years. SS looks waaaaaay better. I already made the change except on one which I lost.

also searching for rear bumper... a NICE CORE please. I don't care if needs rechromed, but little rusted inside. These bumpers uses to rust inside due the water coming down from trunk lid guts

also searching for cruise control servo bracket for 73/74 Charger. just the bracket is enough.

Hey Nacho, did you ever get the window trim and bumper? Probably have a nice spare set I'd let go and have a few rear bumpers from the desert.

- - - Updated - - -

Also you still looking for the 74 seatbelt interlock stuff, relay,ect?

HI Mark... yes still needing them. I have got offers for some ebay sellers when I request what actualy haven't been fair.

seatbelt stuf... mmmm, I got a NOS blue interlock control, so actually not needed. I'm running canadian control version thought at this moment. For safety reason I can't get delay cranking the engine trying to fasten the seatbelt. Things are heavy down here talking about personal security so sometimes I need to crank the negine and run, no matter if with setabelst fastened or not.

But there is one buzzer could be nice to find, the full optioned one. Its a gray piece 4 prongs what locates at the outer side of the glovebox.

$T2eC16hHJF0E9nmFTMvPBQTfm5QDng~~60_12.jpg

I recently got damaged mine and had to fit a NOS one I had, but would like to replace for an used one again and save the NOS one to the box.

This is used for the fully buzzered 74 cars ( lights on, key in, seatbelts )

Morning Nacho
Here are some of the bumpers I have.
I'll round up the window trim.
I still have that complete 74 Coronet. I'll check for the buzzer.
PM me your e-mail. Thought I had it but guess not. I'll send you more pictures.
Didn't you have a US mailing address?

Attachments

• DCP_0024.jpg
    DCP_0024.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 179
close to the glovebox light switch, attached to dash frame ( half turn to be able to pull it out easily )

take in mind I won't need any bracket, reinforcement, guard, license plate support... just the bumper itself... however if any good filler on it will be a nice add too LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back