• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 120 rallye speedo wanted - cheap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YY1

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Anyone got a 120 rally cluster speedometer, perhaps a take out from a 150 upgrade?

Looking to give the guy who bought my 73 Charger shell something, but not take it in the shorts doing so.

I've got an extra cluster, but I'm keeping the 150 that was in it.

Anyone got a 120 rally cluster speedometer, perhaps a take out from a 150 upgrade?

Looking to give the guy who bought my 73 Charger shell something, but not take it in the shorts doing so.

I've got an extra cluster, but I'm keeping the 150 that was in it.
what do you need just the round 120 speedo or a cluster with speedo,gas,alt,oil gauges in it,have a few with and without the radio knob suports cut,also do you need the woodgrain bezel also?

I've got a cluster. Just hoping someone might have swapped in a 150 and had their old 120 laying around and would let it go for a few bucks.

I've got a cluster. Just hoping someone might have swapped in a 150 and had their old 120 laying around and would let it go for a few bucks.
have a couple $30.00 shipped for one

Thanks everyone. I got a whole "clock" cluster off ebay for a real good price.

Might come in handy down the road as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back