• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 AM/FM Radio Schematic avaliable anywhere?

idrivemopar

Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the schematic diagram or block diagram is available anywhere? Its for the AM/FM model. Its the motorola version. I have one and the FM side has gone out on it.

Let me know if you any information.

Thanks for the link. I was able to find the schematic, plus parts list, and test points, wave forms and everything an electrical guy needs to troubleshoot the radio.

Only thing i didnt like about the site was that you couldnt preveiw any information ahead of purchasing, but i made the purchase and downloaded the document.
Only difference i see is the layout of the power amps shown in the radio diagrams are in front instead of the back, but i imagine there were subtle changes depending on model of car the radio was put in.

By the way, it was listed under Chrysler instead of Motorola, but a simple search and i found it.

Thanks again for the help!

Auto Transport Service
Back