• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71-74 b body rallye gauge dash wireing harness (with fuse box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an extra under dash wireing harness I'm not needing , it came out of a 73 rallye charger with the rallye gauge cluster . It was removed correctly not butchered. This is a good useable harness these are almost $1000.00 at year one .
Here's your chance at an o.e.m. harness that is still great wireing moves freely(it's NOT dryed and cracking )
I'll take $200 obo for it p.m. if interested in it .
I also have the gauges 120 Speedo no tachometer no clock (nice gauges very clear I think it had 80-90k on them (not turned over yet) I'd take $150 for the cluster has the bezel but was cut for a after market radio (looks like it still can be salvaged) has a crack under radio area but also can be fixed . I'd take $300 for everything if interested let me know I'll get some picks up soon .

I just checked this I forgot to add pics I'll get them tomorrow please feel free to make me an offer on all or one doesn't matter I rather help someone then stick it in a box or the next car

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0682_BURST002.jpgIMAG0683.jpgIMAG0684_BURST001.jpgIMAG0685_BURST001.jpgIMAG0686_BURST001.jpg

$200 for everything bezel cluster and harness and I'll add in a 150 mph Speedo
The harness is nice

Wouldn't have a wiring harness headlight and tail light for 71 would you. The 71 is much different than 73-74. Also a directional switch is needed if you have one.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back