• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71-74 Charger rear bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

747mopar

Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a complete rear bumper with tail lights from a 3rd gen Charger. It will get painted body color so bad chrome doesn't concern me, just want a fairly straight one. Depending on location I may be interested in a few other parts, tail end of rear quarters, trunk lid, etc. Looking to buy in the Ohio area or from someone who attends one of the nearby swap meets, Mopar Nats or Carlisle. Possibly even Florida as we'll be visiting there as well.

Please PM any responses or use the reply tab so I get a notification.

Thanks

I'm looking to buy a complete rear bumper with tail lights from a 3rd gen Charger. It will get painted body color so bad chrome doesn't concern me, just want a fairly straight one. Depending on location I may be interested in a few other parts, tail end of rear quarters, trunk lid, etc. Looking to buy in the Ohio area or from someone who attends one of the nearby swap meets, Mopar Nats or Carlisle. Possibly even Florida as we'll be visiting there as well.

Please PM any responses or use the reply tab so I get a notification.

Thanks

Well I have two full 1/4's here in fl . If you can't find what you need and has discontinued them (of course) I bought for my charger but stuff happened . Anyways they were like $1200 plus shipping I'll sell for $800 but don't want to ship there in fl there's a trunk lid here too but belongs to another member last we spoke he was thinking of selling the parts .

Well I have two full 1/4's here in fl . If you can't find what you need and has discontinued them (of course) I bought for my charger but stuff happened . Anyways they were like $1200 plus shipping I'll sell for $800 but don't want to ship there in fl there's a trunk lid here too but belongs to another member last we spoke he was thinking of selling the parts .
I'm doing a custom build for my daughter, it's a 72 Satty. I've always loved the cars but hate the *** end, planning on giving it a Chargers *** end so I won't need quarters. I figured if I came across a rotted out Charger I'd use the back 4" or so to simplify fitting the bumper and getting that flared look.

I've got bumpers here in Frederick, MD. Probably have a set of taillights too. Also have a trunk lid with a rusted lip that's sitting at a body shop. My body and paint guy says he can easily fix it. You're welcome to come by going to or from Carlisle.

I've got bumpers here in Frederick, MD. Probably have a set of taillights too. Also have a trunk lid with a rusted lip that's sitting at a body shop. My body and paint guy says he can easily fix it. You're welcome to come by going to or from Carlisle.
Looks like your just a few more extra minutes from Carlisle, if I don't find anything by then I just might do that. Any idea on a price for the bumper with lights.. deck lid? If you can post pics I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back