WTB 71-74 Charger rear bumper

WTB - Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted

1. 747mopar

747mopar FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I'm looking to buy a complete rear bumper with tail lights from a 3rd gen Charger. It will get painted body color so bad chrome doesn't concern me, just want a fairly straight one. Depending on location I may be interested in a few other parts, tail end of rear quarters, trunk lid, etc. Looking to buy in the Ohio area or from someone who attends one of the nearby swap meets, Mopar Nats or Carlisle. Possibly even Florida as we'll be visiting there as well.

Please PM any responses or use the reply tab so I get a notification.

Thanks

2. Bb70charger500

Bb70charger500 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Well I have two full 1/4's here in fl . If you can't find what you need and has discontinued them (of course) I bought for my charger but stuff happened . Anyways they were like $1200 plus shipping I'll sell for $800 but don't want to ship there in fl there's a trunk lid here too but belongs to another member last we spoke he was thinking of selling the parts .

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • 747mopar

Local Time:
      I'm doing a custom build for my daughter, it's a 72 Satty. I've always loved the cars but hate the ass end, planning on giving it a Chargers ass end so I won't need quarters. I figured if I came across a rotted out Charger I'd use the back 4" or so to simplify fitting the bumper and getting that flared look.

• Bb70charger500

Bb70charger500 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      9:23 AM
      Ah ok

• 71charger_fan

71charger_fan Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      I've got bumpers here in Frederick, MD. Probably have a set of taillights too. Also have a trunk lid with a rusted lip that's sitting at a body shop. My body and paint guy says he can easily fix it. You're welcome to come by going to or from Carlisle.

• Like Like x 1
      • 747mopar

Local Time:
        Looks like your just a few more extra minutes from Carlisle, if I don't find anything by then I just might do that. Any idea on a price for the bumper with lights.. deck lid? If you can post pics I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.