• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 "Air Grabber" decal location

tak419

Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurement of the location for the "Air Grabber" decal that is on the air grabber door ? Basically wanting the distance from the edge to decal.

That help?

F0EADA05-C80A-4ACF-8AAC-78D61D75C8CE.jpeg

No. That's a Dodge. I'm looking for the location for a Plymouth. It has the words "Air Grabber" on the top of door but thanks for the effort.
Hmm I have always wondered what determined which decal was on the scoop door, lol now I know! Appreciate that!

Hmm I have always wondered what determined which decal was on the scoop door, lol now I know! Appreciate that!
The Charger had the Ram Charger decal that you posted and Plymouth had one different that was the teeth, but plymouth also had a white decal on the top of the door that read "air grabber".

Ok, here you go. If you're looking at the word"AIR GRABBER" from overhead: the left top corner of the "A" is 2" from the front edge of the door. The middle pinch of the rear "R" should then be 2 1/2" from the rear edge of the door. The bottom of the lettering is 5/8" from the side edge of the door.

Where were you able to find that ? Thanks you so much !

From an original scoop, passenger side:
5 cm from side edge of scoop to top of letter A
5 cm from side edge of scoop to top of letter R
5.5 cm from back edge of scoop to bottom corner of letter A

From an original scoop, passenger side:
5 cm from side edge of scoop to top of letter A
5 cm from side edge of scoop to top of letter R
5.5 cm from back edge of scoop to bottom corner of letter A
Thanks! I have it all taped off, go to install the decal and one "E" is missing an- so now need to get another set. Always something.

Auto Transport Service
Back