• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 b body A/C vacuum controls

jonny0666

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
So I’m reassembling my 71 roadrunner dash and I’m looking for the vacuum line harness to the actual heater box assembly. I see the vacuum switch from the controls everywhere, but haven’t found the distribution lines that clip on and go to the actuators. Any ideas as to anyplace I can find one? If not, at least a diagram for the distribution? Thanks.

heater box vacuum lines.jpg
The vacuum diagram is in the factory service manual. It wouldn't be hard to just make what you need. I'd scan and post the appropriate diagram but my FSM is in the car which has gone for paint.

As 71charger says and here is more pictures for ya

7511816-HVAC_Lines.jpg HB intalled.jpg thumbnail_20150117_162516.jpg thumbnail_20170214_185321.jpg

Pretty sure I have that hose cluster.

Might be a while before I can dig it out, though.

I didn't have a 71 hose set, just 72-4 ones. 71 has an extra line for the water valve as where 72-4 the water valve is cable controlled.

Hey guys. Thanks for all the info and offers. @moparmark thanks for checking. Luckily I dug through my mound of parts and found the harness from my parts car. It wasn’t horrible and was able to salvage it.

D2CE1A0E-00B6-4EE6-BEDF-E694CE3F0AA2.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back