• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 B-body door panel help

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
Just got my 71 B-body door panels from the interior shop. These are new from Legendary. Mine are the panels with the rectangles in them. Anyone have a good picture to provide? Brought mine home and opened them up and the shop:

1. Didn't make the hole provision for the driver's side remote mirror. :mad:

2. On the front doors are the window cranks in the lower plastic panels?

3. Rear uppers with rectangles, the window crank hole would be in the rectangle of them. Attached is a picture I found of the rear upper from the net. I want to make sure before I call them back to have them make the provisions.:mad:These are the big perforated behind the panels? I'm wanting to get these installed soon and didn't want no more setbacks. They've had them for 8 weeks until today. THANKS!

s-l500.jpg

I just found what I'm looking for. Couldn't research it till after I got back home.

mirror hole is not opened because the car could have a manual mirror.

window crank holes are not open on the rears because the car could have power windows.

mirror hole is not opened because the car could have a manual mirror.

window crank holes are not open on the rears because the car could have power windows.
I know that. That is why I told the upholstry place to make the whole by removing the perforation first but they didnt make no holes for door cranks for the rear and mirror controller for the left front

Auto Transport Service
Back