• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 charger 383 rally daah

velrob

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if they repro the wiper switch connector behind the dash? Need it.

See picture of missing piece.

IMG_20190518_020312.jpg

not that I have known. But maybe contacting some harness manufacturer ( M&H, Evanswiring ) could get you a piece for who knows what price. Sometimes ppl sell the switch with a pigtail attached. Or run to a JY. The deal is I think this plug is one year only setup, because 72s changed. Can't tell on other bodies thought but talking just about B body.

Or even maybe get a full underdash harness all hacked up, but still with the plug in there. Standard cluster will get same plug, doesn't need to be rallye cluster harness so that option could be cheaper.

I just remembered I bought a spare dash pod for parts a few years ago just not sure if wiper switch was on it. Let me snoop around today and if I can find it and if the switch is there you can have it. I moved last year so everything is not where it used to be but will look.

Oh thats great. Do you have the harness as I need the connector. My harness was missing it.

71 uses TWO conectors. One of them is the same L shaped one like flashers

I have the connector for the flasher. But I think the switch connector has more pins than the flasher connector.

No, I meant... the wiper switch for 71 uses two piece conectors, not one piece like 72 and laters. One of them is just like the flashers one.

Hmm oh I didn't know that. Good to know thanks.

this is 71 E body, but prongs setup on these is the same... hard to see but if you look closelly, will find both plugs for the switch

15951_0_2%20Brown%20Leads%202.jpg

15955_0_Wiper%20Control%20Wiring%20OPEN%20PLUG.jpg

Oh yes I see what you mean

An L shape and the secondary connector.

Auto Transport Service
Back