• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger 9.91 @ 135

Wookie316

Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score

One last test and tune for the year. 9.91 @ 135 and change. 1.37 60 foot.
About a 75 shot to get the tank off the line. If the bottle had have been fresh I probably would of seen a low 80 high 70 I’d guess. I can’t believe how many come to chat with me in the staging lanes after they see the number I put up with my tank. Enjoy the video.

Bad ***, I thought with that 75 shot off the line she would’ve hung the tires a little longer.

I have the rebound pretty tight. It 60 foots better. Also the bottle was getting pretty low. If I back the rebound off it pulls wheels a lot more. Pretty hard on car though because it’s such a tank.

Congrats. When did you put that hood on?

Cool! Great sound too...one of the better vids I've seen in awhile. How much does it weigh!? My best pass is 9.95 @ 134 with a 2950 lb car....470 cubes.

4100 with me in it. It’s a tank.
The hood is new this year.

Last edited:
Lighten her up. I talked with a guy this summer at Quaker City Ohio that had a 73 charger that looked dead stock, weighed 3000 with him. Very trick. Glass front and doors, even had a fake air grabber (and a good one).
Doug

Lighten her up. I talked with a guy this summer at Quaker City Ohio that had a 73 charger that looked dead stock, weighed 3000 with him. Very trick. Glass front and doors, even had a fake air grabber (and a good one).
Doug
Yes I need to shed some pounds. I am going to PM you because I want to quiz you on a few trans related questions. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back