• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 Charger AC line

Status
Not open for further replies.

B5bird

Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
I am needing the line that comes from the rear of the AC pump that returns to the firewall. I believe it is called the suction line. I have pictures of an original if needed. The car is a 440 RT Charger. The lines will be sent for restoration once I obtain a complete set so condition of the hoses doesn't matter. Thanks

$$$ Good luck on your search. It's same one used on Big block E-bodies. Last one I heard of sold for $5-600 if I remember right. I bought a whole Big Block 71 Road Runner just for the A/C parts...

IMG_7966.JPG

Ouch! I bought all the rest of the lines for $125 and thought that was high. Im guessing the line from a 383 car is different? I have bought several parts cars myself and will do the same if needed for the AC part.

No it's the same line as 440. Reason you were able to get all the other lines that you got came on every 318 car w A/C. Good luck you may want to check on E-body sites also.

Do you just need one to have one made? Or you need it to restore it ?

Do you just need one to have one made? Or you need it to restore it ?
I would do whatever I need to make it happen. An E-body friend told me If I had a similar line with the muffler that Classic Auto Air could use it to fabricate what I need.

OK let me see what happens with my charger guy was wanting to buy it I just got the a/c parts from a friend for it if he doesn't buy and classic will make one from an org or whatever I could send it out for a temp. That why they could start reproducing them ! I'll get it out to atleast take a picture to make sure it's the line you need

Thanks, I would appreciate it. Im not sure what you are implying, are you waiting for another buyer? Could you sell the part? Anyway some pics would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back