• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 charger front windshield

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Anybody got a line on an inexpensive front windshield ? By that I mean where the shipping isn't 3-4 times the cost of the windshield ? Heck if it is near enough, I will come and pick it up !

I've got one.

FL

Check with a local glass place.

I get them from my local glass guy. Have it shipped with his next normal order and pay no shipping.

I just got one from a local glass place. I pick it up tomorrow morning. Tinted with blue stripe at top. $99.73 + tax. No shipping to worry about.

Thanks for the recommendations !

Does that mean you're not buying mine?

Woah fellas. Is this a parts wanted thread?

Sorry Mike ! I was just fishing for some feedback after the "sticker shock" I was encountering. So, naturally I posed the question to the brain trust in the most viewed forum. Time was of the essence on my end. Since it wasn't a WTB question, I figured it was fair to post it in the General Forum. Mea Culpa.

I just go from the "new posts" tab, so I don't really notice what forum threads are actually posted in.

Auto Transport Service
Back