• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger option list

70chall440

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have the option list for 71 Chargers? Specifically I am wondering what could be had on any of the models to include the base. I realize that Mopar would build about anything a customer wanted to buy but I also know that Mopar tended to change models when specific options were desired.

Visit the Library at Hamtramck Historical and check out the data books and salesman pocket books. They will tell you what options were available by model.

Thanks all, I have reviewed most of this data and it appears that if you have the money and desire, you could build almost anything. I didn't know 71 had a tilt wheel option (my experience is more on the 70 model year).

You could get a tilt wheel in them but included a terrible looking steering wheel.

133961.jpg

rimblow wheel was part of the tilt column setup, and just available auto and column shifter

https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopa...c-body-tilt-telescopic-steering-column.22452/

Auto Transport Service
Back