• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger pics

kidsixpack

Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a couple of 71's
71 Hemi R/T
71 383 SE
71 383 Bee

KIDSIXPACK

Daves RT.jpg

toms SE web.JPG

FC7 383 auto leather.jpg

View attachment 321751

I don't know if it's an R/T ( note the R/T doors ) with a Bee decal on the hood or a Bee with R/T doors anyway , they are all sweet .

IMO
it has super bee emblems on hood/ side therefore its a super bee or superbee clone

Edit: i do belive i know that car and it started off life as a charger 500

actually, the first pic (green Rt with bee decal) IS a RT i read about it in a old MCG the factory put the wrong decal on the hood and it was sold like that! im 100% sure its the same car its a 4 speed hemi car!

Welcome aboard there Mike, super sweet cars. Very very nice!!!!!

was that welcome for me rumblefish? if so thanks! am i the only one who read about that RT with the bee decal in MCG?

I vaguely remember reading about that car now that you mention it .
71 Charger - I have a 73 that was 3x Black from the factory and I agree that they are sweet that color . Mine is going back to Black when it is finished .

Im glad someone else remembers, there was something else about that car...iether it was a non console (bucket seat) 4 speed or it was a bench seat 4 speed car (cant remember) and i think the seller had another hemi charger for sale too? (but i may be mixing 2 stories into one lol!) i do remember the new owner contacted the original owner who said it always had the bee decal on the hood. So, do you change it for a RT decal? or leave it as it is?

Green 71 Hemi R/T is David Hakim's (Mopar Performance) car. Super Bee sticker is a factory mistake. I've seen this car many times. Its the real deal.

I don't know if it's an R/T ( note the R/T doors ) with a Bee decal on the hood or a Bee with R/T doors anyway , they are all sweet .

The 1st one is an 71 Hemi 4spd R/T 100% survivor that left the factory with the wrong hood decale. It's even documented. I guess I should have mentioned that but I'm used to it. It belongs to Dave Hakim of Mopar Performance and has been featured in several magazines.
KID

Scott_Kerry_and_me_site.jpg

Here's a pic of our '71 Charger SE. 383 4 barrel, auto, numbers matching. Restored in 2002.

Our newest addition  1971 Charger SE  1 LightGunMetalGray.jpg

Our newest addition 1971 Charger SE  4 LightGunMetalGray.jpg

Our newest addition 1971 Charger SE  5 LightGunMetalGray.jpg

No it's not. I was told that the power bulge hood was not an SE option for '71, and that the hood was from a '73

Auto Transport Service
Back