• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger Rear Window Trim - Textured!!

MoparGod

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
I have an unusal set of rear window trim from a 71 Charger. It was on a vinyl top car, and has a texture to it. How rare is this stuff, and does anyone know if it is 1971 only??

36e6_1.jpg

not ridicoulsly, maybe uncommon is a better word. only came on 71 chargers w/ full vinyl top.

i've seen a few ebay adds that said only came on r/t's and **** like that but its not true...

Any clue on a value? :confused: So these weren't on the Road Runners, just Chargers!

I too thought they only came on the R/T's. I got a set off of a 1971 R/T six pack car he sold about 15 years ago. What an awesome car. I didn't even know he owned until he told me stories of the car.

I've seen a few sets sell for $300.00 but that was 2-3 years ago when the market seemed to peak.

I too thought they only came on the R/T's. I got a set off of a 1971 R/T six pack car he sold about 15 years ago. What an awesome car. I didn't even know he owned until he told me stories of the car.

I've seen a few sets sell for $300.00 but that was 2-3 years ago when the market seemed to peak.

OK, thanks. I had it at Carlisle for $250 obo, with no bites. Maybe I'll try it back on eBay. :confused:

My '71 charger 500 with vinyl top had the same textured window trim.

My 71 charger has them, I'm not sure mine was vynled originally tho

Auto Transport Service
Back