• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger Rear Wing Measurements

Convertcuda

Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any exact measurements of where the holes go in the deck lid for the wing? I have seen some post and pics but no measurements. Thanks for any help.

Does your decklid have the cut outs for the wing mounts on the inner bracing? If it does, and you have the wing mounts, the mounts act as a template to locate the holes. If it doesn't I can get you some measurements tomorrow, but be sure you have a 71 go wing.

I’m pretty sure have the factory diagrams for it. Ilustration shows the Satellite on draw, but both measurements on a legend frame at a side

And
20-%201971%20Satellite%20and%20Charger_zpsos4kfdek.jpg

credits to CND72SE from Charger Board and 71-74 charger board. Pretty sure is also here but can’t recall his nickname here.

Last edited:
Thanks that helps! Anything for 71 charger fender turn signals?

So I am "assuming" that bottom line of dimension D (for Charger) is to the edge of the trunk lid?

yeap... Plymouths got a diff measurement method since they don't have a sharp edge on top like Charges got, so they need to be measured from bottom edge

Auto Transport Service
Back