• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 charger roof panel and left quarter panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou915

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello im new on the board, i got a 71 charger 500 that i started restoring but have had an impossible time finding the roof panel and the left quarter panel, anybody have these for sale? The car had a vinyl top and is completely rusted from the roof

5EA16D7D-A11F-41A1-AE6D-F7023DD7AE8C.jpeg

I Know where a car is that if I remember correctly has a decent roof ! I'm in FL do you have a way to get it if so I'll go knock on the door and try and buy the car I was going to buy it awhile back but didn't really need anything off of it myself so I left it we're it sat !

I believe amd has 71 1/4's available right now

I Know where a car is that if I remember correctly has a decent roof ! I'm in FL do you have a way to get it if so I'll go knock on the door and try and buy the car I was going to buy it awhile back but didn't really need anything off of it myself so I left it we're it sat !
I am interested, i could probably go get it with my truck and trailer

Hello im new on the board, i got a 71 charger 500 that i started restoring but have had an impossible time finding the roof panel and the left quarter panel, anybody have these for sale? The car had a vinyl top and is completely rusted from the roof

View attachment 664811
Hello Lou,
I have a 1972 dodge charger parts car that cut in half.
The back half of the charger is rust free still retain it original color
The Quarters and roof and floors are very straight with no perfection come with back glass. There is no differential housing. It would have to be trailer from central California
If you are seriously interested pictures can be available
contact
[email protected]

Well , I left a note . No response for the car roof is decent 1/4's are shot it's a 72
I'd look into that c.a. car above not that hard to cut and weld 1/4 lights in place

I have a 71 charger SE that had a vinyl top, I bought the car to use for parts for my 71 superbee project. The roof is clean and has all of the vinyl top trim mounting nibs still in place.
The car is at my house in NY so someone would have to come get it but I can cut the roof off at any point and retain as much of the tops of the quarters and all of the support structure as needed. The quarters themselves are shot at the bottoms and not useful - I purchased both quarters from AMD for my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back