• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71 charger rt need it sold fast selling cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I'm in a bind and need fast cash like yesterday! I'm selling my 71 rt 440 auto b7 blue ,black interior,all numbers matching ,and has its build sheet and fender tag . This is a full blown project car the numbers motor and trans both have been rebuilt. ALL the rare r/t parts are here the hood is mint the tail lights are super nice too the doors need a little repair work but very minor and easy . The floor pans are perfect the trunk pan is trashed and car needs roof skin or repair. This is a hell of. A deal if it doesn't sell quick I'll put it on eBay with the starting bid at my current asking price last time it was on there it got to $14k I was told so get it before it gets way up there .no b.s. this price is a quick sale money in my acct asap no waiting for a check or till you can get time off to come see it . If it doesn't sell quick it's going on eBay and once it's on there you'll need to bid to win so take advantage of this .p.m. me asap for a number to call .
The price is $7000.00 as is with everything included ,also the red trunk lid is junk I'll switch it for a rust free lid .
$7000.00 that's it first come first serve ,I will sell over seas but must ask a bit more to deal with over seas transactions thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG1712_BURST002.jpgIMAG1713_BURST002.jpgIMAG1733_BURST001.jpgATTACH]IMAG1714_BURST001.jpgIMAG1715_BURST003.jpgIMAG1741_BURST001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG1742_BURST001.jpgIMAG1740_BURST001.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1727_BURST003.jpg
    IMAG1727_BURST003.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 600
That didn't take long ,car sold thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back