• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger wing and emblem dimensions

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
I need the Gull wing hole dimensions and power bulge hood engine call-out hole dimensions. I would like to get these drilled before its off to paint.

Thanks!

Mo Town, I have an illustration page that was sent with a GoWing I bought from First Place Auto. I'm not sure how to send it on the site. If you have access to a fax machine, send me the number in a PM. I'd think the Go & Gull wings are the same ?

I don't have a phone line much less a fax. Do you have a smart phone? You could take a picture and text it to me.

Ok, PM me your cell #. If it's not clear enough I have a friend who's better with computers. I'll ask him for help then post it here.

I have my trunk lid all set. Thank you 440RUSH!

Still need the hood emblem hole locations. I have the three pin 440Magnum emblems. Thanks!

Thanks! Your inbox is full.

I was trying to clean it out.Let me clean it out and try again in the morning.

I got the box cleaned out. PM phone or email and I will send the photos. If you need better pic's or measurements text me back.

Thank you very much!

Auto Transport Service
Back