• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 charger wiper arm stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for the stud that the drivers side wiper arm pivot attaches to on the upper cowl. Anybody has one or knows where I can get one, I would appreciate the help.

I might have this. Is there a picture of the exact part u need?

I am looking for the stud that the drivers side wiper arm pivot attaches to on the upper cowl. Anybody has one or knows where I can get one, I would appreciate the help.

1971-74 B Body uses bolts not studs to attach the wiper arm pivots. The wiper arm pivot each have 3 threaded holes that the bolts attach to. The bolts go through the upper cowl and connects to the thread holes to secure the wiper arm pivots to the cowl.

Below is a pic of the driver's side wiper arm pivot with descriptions. I have some of these bolts if that's what you need.

00f650cx900xz.jpg

I have a set of good pivots
If you need those.

Must be here somewhere
DSCN4334 (2).JPG

I must not have explained correctly what I am looking for.
Lets see if I can make this a little easier.
I have a 1971 440 charger R/T. I have the windshield wiper arms. The Drivers side arm has a secondary arm that controls the pivot angle of the wiper blade. This secondary arm must attach to something. I thought that maybe a stud was previously mounted that it would latch onto, I don't really know. Maybe I can locate a diagram somewhere.
Thanks

I must not have explained correctly what I am looking for.
Lets see if I can make this a little easier.
I have a 1971 440 charger R/T. I have the windshield wiper arms. The Drivers side arm has a secondary arm that controls the pivot angle of the wiper blade. This secondary arm must attach to something. I thought that maybe a stud was previously mounted that it would latch onto, I don't really know. Maybe I can locate a diagram somewhere.
Thanks
You sre still not being clear on what you want. If you are talking about the wiper arm itself there should be a clip that will attach to the stud on the wiper pivot. Look again at ‘68 Chargers post and you can see the stud.

I got it hold on I'll take a picture of the stud I might have an extra I'll look !

I see the pass side just has a hole next to the pivot shaft the little stud next to the shaft is what you are needing not sure if removing it would be wise I'll just send you the whole tower I got atleast one extra possibly more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back