• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 Hemi longblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudadude

Local time
12:16 AM
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for a complete 71 Hemi engine preferably with correct date coded attaching parts ie: intake, exhaust manifolds, timing cover stuff like that. He has 2 late production 66 hemi blocks and 3 sets of 66 hemi heads and a 1964 426 street wedge for possible trade or swap deal. Located in 92867 zip code, have pics upon request. To many to post in one thread. Thx

There is one on ebay complete with a 4 speed $65k choke gag etc. Look under 426 Hemi engines.

A friend of mine is looking for a complete 71 Hemi engine preferably with correct date coded attaching parts ie: intake, exhaust manifolds, timing cover stuff like that. He has 2 late production 66 hemi blocks and 3 sets of 66 hemi heads and a 1964 426 street wedge for possible trade or swap deal. Located in 92867 zip code, have pics upon request. To many to post in one thread. Thx

Is he interested in selling a good hemi block and a good set of heads !??

Is he interested in selling a good hemi block and a good set of heads !??
Hi Bob thx for your response. I was notified yesterday of a 71 hemi on eBay my buddy is currently corresponding with the seller, so at this point he is trying to make a deal with some kind of a trade of his stuff for the 71. If it falls through I’ll contact you.

Hi Bob thx for your response. I was notified yesterday of a 71 hemi on eBay my buddy is currently corresponding with the seller, so at this point he is trying to make a deal with some kind of a trade of his stuff for the 71. If it falls through I’ll contact you.

Yeah, I just talked to him , seemed like a nice guy , and sounds like some great parts , but out of my price range .

Yeah, I just talked to him , seemed like a nice guy , and sounds like some great parts , but out of my price range .
Hey not so famous, the guy on eBay isn’t interested in a swap, so here’s his name & number Mark 714-936-4444. He doesn’t answer callers he doesn’t recognize so leave a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back