• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Road Runner 383 ,4sp Ac, Sure grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

therick215

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need to sell this. Don't want to but have to. 71 Road Runner no engine or trans. Has had new floor pans installed need some finishing. Has fender tag no build sheet. The holes on the fender and door have had patches welded in need finished. Right side is in the process of welding patches in fender and door. Nothing major in these parts. This car had a/c also. As you can see in pics the car is on a lift. I can take any pics that you'd like. I have about $5000 in the car will take $3800. Email is ([email protected]) Phone is 570-326-6043. Thanks Rick

0421081431.jpg

What color is the car originally? How bout the interior? Bench? Bucket? What color? etc etc

the car color is gy8 Gold with a gold interior, buckets (need recovered) console, power disc brakes. Thanks Rick

I need to sell this. Don't want to but have to. 71 Road Runner no engine or trans. Has had new floor pans installed need some finishing. Has fender tag no build sheet. The holes on the fender and door have had patches welded in need finished. Right side is in the process of welding patches in fender and door. Nothing major in these parts. This car had a/c also. As you can see in pics the car is on a lift. I can take any pics that you'd like. I have about $5000 in the car will take $3800. Email is ([email protected]) Phone is 570-326-6043. Thanks Rick

Update:
The paches have been welded in on both sides of the car(fenders and doors). The quarter on the left side is the worse one. Nice thing about the quarters is all the work is below the body line. Please someone make an offer. I will part this out if nobody buys it. Let me know your needs and I'll see if it is worth parting it out. ([email protected]) Thanks Rick

I am very interested, could you email me some pictures of the car if I pm you an email address? Also I would need a couple of weeks before I could get down there with a dolly. PM'd about an offer!

updated pics 3 more

A little update on what the car looks like now. The patches have been welded in both side of the fenders and doors. Here's a couple of pics.
Thanks Rick

100_1779.jpg

100_1780.jpg

100_1781.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you and Sam (guy with the 440 Duster) had done some kind of deal

naw I was being a smart a**. Told him I'd swap this for the dart. I said the same thing he did.....Dont worry about the primer spots they aren't as bad as they look. Car is still for sale. Thanks Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back