• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

benrunner

Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Can i get $4500 for this 71 four speed 3.91 sure grip has title, bondo in quarters needs driver floor , bondo in one roof corner solid frame , originally gold with black strobe beige interior bench seat. No motor,trans or fender tag. Real roadrunner has the tac if someone wants it I'll pick it up and add a 68 383 and has the pistol grip but no mechanism 727
IMG_0644.JPG
in Pikeville Ky it will sell soon so if you want it I'd need to go get it today. The vin is rm23n and sequence numbers match the radiator support

Last edited:
Also can get two parts cars 71 ev2 roadrunner that is rusted out completely but has title , fender tag and dash for $1500 71 satellite rough but compete no title no power trane $1000 but I have to buy it all to get any of them
IMG_2535.JPG

Can i get $4500 for this 71 four speed 3.91 sure grip has title, bondo in quarters needs driver floor , bondo in one roof corner solid frame , originally gold with black strobe beige interior bench seat. No motor,trans or fender tag. Real roadrunner has the tac if someone wants it I'll pick it up and add a 68 383 and has the pistol grip but no mechanism 727View attachment 394017 in Pikeville Ky it will sell soon so if you want it I'd need to go get it today. The vin is rm23n and sequence numbers match the radiator support
Am interested possibly

I bought them all so they're all for sale

i'd keep it,is it a factory purple car ? i'd love to buy it my self but I already have these 2 cars i'am working on now

phone pics 162.jpg phone pics 152.jpg

I'm just going to sell the other cars and keep the purple one. The orange one is completely rusted out with a good title, fender tag and vin its factory orange.

thank's i'd do the same thing keep the purple one and sell the others,wish I lived closer ,would to check out those parts cars good luck !

I'm very interested in your cars. Do you have additional photos of the interiors, floors, trunk floors, etc?

I've definitely decided to restore the purple one but the other three are still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back