• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 Roadrunner ??

popslavaz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Bought it as a running work in project that I have found to have missing alot of braces,bolts shields,clips well you know what I mean.My question is after cleaning painting and powder coating the front grill,bumper and wheel house area I seem to be missing braces or something that bolt's in the front inside of the wheel well's. I can see where two clips should go on the lower valance and two captive 1/4-20 nut,s above.Any shields in front of the tires??
Thanks POPS

Are the fender braces missing?

good_2120-120-701lr.jpg

Just found a post on the board (72 splash shield help)I need the metal panels that bolt to the lower valance up to headlight bulkhead. POPS

I have Nos ones for my car so just posting so you to see what they look like. They typically rot out...

IMG_9443.JPG

Yep that's what' missing!!! Any leads on another set let me know.Hell if I had a set (even trashed)I could make them.
Thanks. POPS

I think I have a set on a satellite parts car, but won't be able to get them for a few weeks.

Found a nice set (from a board member) they are going to the powdercoat today. Thanks for all the help. POPS

I have Nos ones for my car so just posting so you to see what they look like. They typically rot out...

Thanks for sharing, I think those have always been missing on my car! I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be that rubber/fiber stuff, steel, or what.

Auto Transport Service
Back