• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 RR question

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. On a '71 RR for the callouts, there is a vendor that has the hardware for securing the callouts to the hood. Does anyone know who it is? I got some from a vendor but can't for the life of me remember who it was. I thought it was a 'Cuda vendor(?) but not sure. It's driving me crazy looking for them.

Thanks!

I appreciate it Flypaper!:thumbsup: Does it take 4 each side or 4 total for both sides? I'm currently out of the country and my friend was going to install them on my car but didn't know. That's the suck part not being home. I thought there was a vendor in Missouri(?) where I got them. I know the bell nuts was like $20 each

2 bell nuts for each side = 4 total
they go on the ends of the boomerang

Ok, I appreciate it!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
can someone post a picture of the Bell nuts and the captive nuts with washers?

can someone post a picture of the Bell nuts and the captive nuts with washers?

here you go

AVwGGFs.jpg

maybe ( if they are the same size ):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/69-76-Mopa...ash=item5d798d0ac4:g:bw0AAOSwofxUl5ZD&vxp=mtr

if just 4, sell the other 4 back to the ebay as a RR piece... someone could still need just 4 more like you.

Or maybe around here

( althought seller mentions they are not same as airgrabbers and you are posting airgrabber ones )

those are not 71-2 bell nuts
those are for the n96 dual scoops that come on 69-70 b bodies (those nuts are a smaller size)
and certain a bodies that came with those same scoops

Auto Transport Service
Back