• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 Super Bee hood insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparted

Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a hood insert for my 1971 Charger Super Bee. The one I have is badly cracked/damaged and with no holes for studs left. Seeing they aren't that common, I'm on the hunt for another one to try to restore or use.
If you have one you're willing to part from, and ship to Sweden, let me know what you want for it! And no, I'm not interested in the aftermarket ones and likes found on ebay.
At the moment there is just a gaping hole in my hood until I hopefully find a replacement.

Oh yeah, in case you missed it, I live in Sweden, so the shipping/packing might be an issue aswell to consider, as I've had bigger parts shipped previously that has broken in transit due to bad packaging (dashboard/instrument cluster) and that really sucks.. Might add that if you prefer shipping it to Finland instead, that is also possible.

Cheers!

Hello Moparted,
I do not have what you are looking for but I have a few other new parts I bought for my car that were duplicated that I do not need.
383 Magnum Hood script emblems
Rear Deck Spoiler Mounts and hardware
Hood Pins, Lanyards & Hardware.

If I come across a hood insert I will let you know.

Packaging and shipping is not a problem, my company ships aerospace parts to customers everyday, we know how to package and have UPS software to calculate international shipping costs.

Sincerely,
Manzolds

I have one that needs some work but doesn't sound as bad as what you have. I will dig it out and send you some pictures. Not worried about shipping to Sweden.

Hello Moparted,
I sincerely appreciate your reply!!!

Than k you,
Manzolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back