• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Super Bee

71RRHI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Thinking about going to look at this 71 Super Bee for sale.
01717_bp5eOWUAoR0_0hq09O_600x450.jpg
00G0G_j1fekFXxxxv_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00606_hIVhFWHf1sk_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
I Believe it was bought from Hanksters hot rods in Daytona Florida. Anyone know this car? Or anything about it

No but it looks sharp. Good luck.

This car has black rear window trim, is thst correct, I thought it would be stainless?

This car has black rear window trim, is thst correct, I thought it would be stainless?
I would think that it should be stainless, I have personally never seen it but I haven't seen it all.

full vinyl roof 71s got color matched trim for rear window. Canopys and non vinyl got SS.

since 72 all where SS ( well, 74s Anodized aluminium )

Ok I looked up your vin on super bee registry. It has been registered with no info what I found interesting is that the car next on the list is shown as a donor car for your vin.
Screenshot_20200912-160223_Chrome.jpg
I didn't get it in the screen shot

I would think that it should be stainless, I have personally never seen it but I haven't seen it all.

full vinyl roof 71s got color matched trim for rear window. Canopys and non vinyl got SS.

since 72 all where SS ( well, 74s Anodized aluminium )

Thanks, did not know that

Ok I looked up your vin on super bee registry. It has been registered with no info what I found interesting is that the car next on the list is shown as a donor car for your vin.View attachment 1001175I didn't get it in the screen shot
Thanks, not my car yet, doing some research first. Car is for sale, but cant go look at it due to covid travel restrictIons.

It would really raise my curiosity about the car knowing that a donor car was used in the building of this car.

00q0q_jI1pkzOFoBJ_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

So it looks like it should have a white top, and bech seat. But now has black buckets and black top

It would really raise my curiosity about the car knowing that a donor car was used in the building of this car.
Found out Hanksters hot rods was asking 39.5k. So the seller must have paid that or less. More than likely less. Kept it for about a year and listed it for sale at 41k. Dropped price to 38k, then to 36k. To me its worth 25-27k if the car is as solid as it looks. And the work done to it was done well.

I remember seeing this car for sale at Hanksters. I think it was before I bought mine, which was over 9 months ago..

Auto Transport Service
Back