• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Superbee - Value Opinions

Maybe 35K hard to tell. There is a lot wrong with it that will keep serious bidders away. Just from a quick glance, emblems and decals in the wrong place, 73-74 rear valance, 72 front bumper, bench 4-speed with buckets. Up close could revel a lot.

How can you tell about the valance and the bumper? And are you saying that bucket seat cars had a different shifter?

Rear valance has the two big cutouts for the 73-74 big bumper guards. Front bumper has slots for the jack. Bucket seat cars had the short pistol grip like e-bodies. Bench seat cars had the forward mount shifter to clear the bench. Having a buddy seat also got the bench shifter.

Here to learn and learn I did. Got a soft spot for
the 71 up John Herlitz design.

Here to learn and learn I did. Got a soft spot for
the 71 up John Herlitz design.
Me too.. How do you know about this John Herlitz? Do you have any more details about this, the 71 up design?

Chrysler Designer. Visionary. Also designed the 70 ‘Cuda. In clay. One of my Mopar Hero’s.

Maybe 35K hard to tell. There is a lot wrong with it that will keep serious bidders away. Just from a quick glance, emblems and decals in the wrong place, 73-74 rear valance, 72 front bumper, bench 4-speed with buckets. Up close could revel a lot.

Just an FYI. Tough to see but If it had Buckets W/Buddy seat that is the correct hump and shifter... I don't see any fender tag attached either..

Just an FYI. Tough to see but If it had Buckets W/Buddy seat that is the correct hump and shifter... I don't see any fender tag attached either..

I agree, that's how mine is set up. Just looks wrong with nothing between the seats and the forward shifter.

Herlitz also designed the 67 Barracuda.

Rear valance has the two big cutouts for the 73-74 big bumper guards. Front bumper has slots for the jack. Bucket seat cars had the short pistol grip like e-bodies. Bench seat cars had the forward mount shifter to clear the bench. Having a buddy seat also got the bench shifter.
My 73 RR is a bucket seat car no console with the taller shifter with the shifter mount in the rear position. Its the shifter the car came with from the factory. So not all came with the shorter shifter.

Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back