• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Wing Cars

AZRC

Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
This may have been posted before.

Cool to see someone took Chrysler design ideas from almost 40 years ago and made them into reality. If only NASCAR had not outlawed the Daytona and Superbird we might have had another generation of the winged cars. This couple must have some money.

http://www.71wingcars.com/page.aspx?id=1

They were in "Hot Rod" a few years ago...I think it was the Hemi anniversary editon....cool cars!!

This my pick! Thanks for the link, cool... I agree about Nascar, i don't even watch them any more for a number of reasons..

Loring20Fall20201220041_zps03e437ed.jpg

First post guys, how can I get in touch with Gary? I have a 72 Satellite begging me for a nose and wing.....

Thanks for asking him Moparmarks. I guess i will keep watching for someone who can help.

Oh my god. Those are absolutely amazing. As a 3rd gen devotee, I can't get enough of the '71 wing cars! Thanks for posting!

The girl can drive thats for sure.
I, myself never really cared for the wing cars but the kit sure fits the 71 Plymouth body lines good. Better then the 69 and 70's.

I always give Gary a hard time that Pam runs faster times than he does :sideways tongue:

Well guys I just started a what may and will be a long project. I am starting a 72 satellite wing car. Now I'm not rich so alittle as she goes. I have a wing ordered from Ted in Texas.The nose will take me sometime as I am not a body hands on guy. I read where i can use the headlight doors from a trans am... Thats the easy part tring to mount them o joy i cant wait. Meaning I'm gong to need help. will keep it posted.

Auto Transport Service
Back