• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 blower switch help

jprather

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
does anyone have any idea of the part # for the a/c - heater blower speed switch on a 72 satellite sebring??
i would like to find the switch before i take mine apart, this is the control panel that i have. i just got a/c fixed, but fan runs at 1 speed ..feels like medium maybe,

20160812_190744.jpg

I have one that I got with a cluster I just bought. I am working on the cluster tonight so I will pull it out and take a look at it and respond if someone hasn't already.

I have one that I got with a cluster I just bought. I am working on the cluster tonight so I will pull it out and take a look at it and respond if someone hasn't already.
that would be awesome !
i have a spare strato-vent control panel but it is totally different

i found another post that had this info...

The correct switch part numbers are;

Car without AC #3431149
Car with AC #3431137

per
43tutor's post

now.. where do i get one ????

I do not plan on using mine for anything since I do not have A/C. The only problem is that I do not know if it works (Not sure how to test it) since I have never used it. I will take some pictures tonight when I get home and post them on here. If you like what you see and its the right one, I will sell the whole thing to you for $40 including shipping. It's not doing me any good and I would love to help someone out.

I do not plan on using mine for anything since I do not have A/C. The only problem is that I do not know if it works (Not sure how to test it) since I have never used it. I will take some pictures tonight when I get home and post them on here. If you like what you see and its the right one, I will sell the whole thing to you for $40 including shipping. It's not doing me any good and I would love to help someone out.
sounds good ..please let me know for 40.00 i'll take the chance !

i found another post that had this info...

The correct switch part numbers are;

Car without AC #3431149
Car with AC #3431137

per
43tutor's post

now.. where do i get one ????

Did you google search it like "mopar 3431137"? It comes up and NOT cheap at all for that bugger. So there is your choice, either spend the coin for a new one or a used one. With the used one, check it and take chances.

Same thing was discussed as well under "heating & cooling" section on here.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...lus-heater-control-valve-cable-hookup.116140/

I don't think my switch is very good. It's hard to switch back and forth. If you want pm me your address, I will ship it to you for free. I dont want to sell you anything that may not be good but If you can make it work then I'm glad I could save you some money. This NOS switches are outrageous!

20160816_191309.jpg

20160816_191312.jpg

I don't think my switch is very good. It's hard to switch back and forth. If you want pm me your address, I will ship it to you for free. I dont want to sell you anything that may not be good but If you can make it work then I'm glad I could save you some money. This NOS switches are outrageous!

View attachment 355513
View attachment 355515

Yea, not cheap at all. They occasionally come up on ebag and a few other places, new or used. Here is something to look and check into; Jim restores switches, etc, etc and does AWESOME work. Attached is his address and he is a sponsor on another Mopar board as well.

http://www.jsrestorations.com/

Those are very poor switches. The factory switch went out on mine about 25 years ago when my dad had the car. I think he was able to get a NOS switch then but those days are gone.

Is that still available

i think I have a spare, will have to look

have you cleaned the contacts on yours ?

Auto Transport Service
Back