• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 72 charger 440 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm selling my good friends charger. It's a 1972 charger it has a rebuilt 440 in it less then 5000 miles on it,it is a bad ads beast ! It has a 4 speed in it ,witch is also rebuilt with less then 5000 miles on it also! The brakes were all rebuilt about 2000 miles ago. The rear end has the most miles it has 6500 miles on it. The suspension was rebuilt before she got the car so it looks brand new but can't say exactly how many miles . The car runs and drives like a rapped ape it is fast as hell! The owner also has a srt10 viper truck with 500+ hp and the charger very so slightly walks away from it! So the charger has around 500rwhp it's never been raced or dunoed.it's a very nice driver quality car but it is an older restoration and is starting to get little problems here and there. Two very small rust bubbles on the rear Dutch man panel a dime side bubble in the pass door hinge area plus a few dime sized spots on each 1/4 and one infront of the drivers side rear wheel on the rocker area. And lastly besides little nicks here and there there's a small dent on the hood from the air cleaner wing nut hitting before it got replaced. The car deff needs a repaint to be perfect or clean the bubble s out and touch up the areas we have a paint sample to match with . Don't let the very few negatives scare you off this is a extremely solid car that is turn key and go. You can't touch a big block 4 speed mopar car for under $25000 until now!!!!
$17500 obo get it now before it hits eBay clean and clear FL. Title in my friends name! No joy rides no test drives unless you have a stack of hundreds in your hand! If your interested please email me to discuss further .will sell to over seas buyers funds must clear before car is released.
IMAG1548_BURST002.jpg
IMAG1542_BURST003.jpg
IMAG1543_BURST003.jpg
IMAG1544_BURST002.jpg
IMAG1547_BURST003.jpg
IMAG1549_BURST003.jpg
IMAG1550_BURST002.jpg
IMAG1551_BURST002.jpg

It was a small block car nothing fancy was restored to a higher standard ! I know the owner won't do $10000 but at $12500 you'll have yourself a new badass charger! It's all basically new about 5000 miles on everything it's a sweet car ! If I had the funds I would buy it but since I'm going full bore on my rallye resto I can't !

It was a small block car nothing fancy was restored to a higher standard ! I know the owner won't do $10000 but at $12500 you'll have yourself a new badass charger! It's all basically new about 5000 miles on everything it's a sweet car ! If I had the funds I would buy it but since I'm going full bore on my rallye resto I can't !
no I agree that its a looker

but I figure it would need a new hood for sure... that and a little love here and there
then im $5000 more into it a lot for a non-BB car

that being said I think if I could get it for the right rice it would be a fun driver

id have to stay at $10,000

let me know if you/they change their mind

I will try for you I will call her in the morning were are you out of? How would you be paying you coming in person or?

for sure

I'd be coming from Canada.. I know its a long way but I think it would be cool to drive it back

let me know the good word

feel free to contact me and we could exchange emails and or phone numbers

not sure how to find your email here?

Sorry she said no! Not a Penny under $15000 she said she said she rather just give it to me for anything less so sorry but yay for me!?

So $15000 is firm everyone
totally understand. its a nice looking car

I'll keep my eye on this one for sure. I like the over all condition. I'm sure my family would love her, but after I factor travel, and exchange im tapped for now :(

thank you for taking the time to inquire

Yeah Its not cheap moving these cars I understand and she tells me there's no hurry.she has a ton of money invested into this car I think around $27-30k long story that involves an *** hole eBay seller that lied about alot ! Anyway s it is here when your ready
You got $20000 I give you a pile of brand new high dollar parts and the shell of my 72 rallye 340 mag 4 speed

Yeah Its not cheap moving these cars I understand and she tells me there's no hurry.she has a ton of money invested into this car I think around $27-30k long story that involves an *** hole eBay seller that lied about alot ! Anyway s it is here when your ready
You got $20000 I give you a pile of brand new high dollar parts and the shell of my 72 rallye 340 mag 4 speed

thanks for the offer of your car too
now im interested in seeing what condition the "Shell" is in and these high dollar parts

P.m. me your email and I'll send you some pictures

No one wants to buy this charger? It's a 440 4 speed car for the price of a Kia soul I don't think I need to say much more I guess you can save up for a Prius if you want.

I will look into fender tag as I don't believe it has one this isn't a org 440 4 speed car if that's what your looking for . It was a plan Jane 318 auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back