• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

`72 Charger SE low miles

junior340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Thought I would share a couple pics of a customers Charger he bought brand new and parked it shortly after that( he said insurance reasons). After some work now it is on the road again for his family to enjoy.
440 Magnum
15,700 original miles
Loaded with most every option he could check off. 2 tags full. Original paint even buffed out pretty good.
The wheels are Essence and were put on when new by him and he wrapped up the originals. I like these due the back in the day look.

Enjoy

20181108_115341.jpg 20181108_115407.jpg 20181108_125901.jpg 20181114_075452_resized.jpg

Is that the original paint?

Pretty sure the pin stripes are not.

That's the first time I've seen those fender emblems as per the shop manual, but they look crooked ?!

I didn't know you could fit L60s on the front without issues!

That is a funky wheel/tire combo for sure.

Never seen those wheels before.

My 72 came with 245/50/14 on the front and 265/50/15 on the back.

"Is that the original paint?" Yes, and it has some flaws but shines nice.

"Pretty sure the pin stripes are not." Owner ordered the stripes.

"That's the first time I've seen those fender emblems as per the shop manual, but they look crooked? " Looks straight in person, maybe my pics.

Wicked Nice ! ,Is that Tilt Steering ?

Is that the original paint?

Pretty sure the pin stripes are not.

That's the first time I've seen those fender emblems as per the shop manual, but they look crooked ?!

72 SE brochure, with pin stripes and fender emblem ( magnum emblems are not common but they exist )
dodge-charger-se-1972-1.jpg

"Wicked Nice ! ,Is that Tilt Steering ?"
"Yes, optional"

Thanks Nacho for posting, I see you could get a Tilt column only with a Column shift, A/T and p/s. Wonder if a Tuff wheel would fit ? Column is probably a GM column like earlier Mopars.

The tilt is a cool option but the Tuff wheel would be tempting to order due to looks. A TUFF call haha

We had to take the Super Charger tires off due to hard as a rock and cracking badly.

It has a switch under left side of dash. Is that for rear window defogger or headlight washer?

I think rear deffog... three positions on bottom line, off, low, high... top line seems to say RR deffog.

Pretty sure washers were an option just on 71.

Auto Transport Service
Back